When I began to get an idea of where it would be best to start with animation, I realized that the Karnagie Rig (also the template for any character wearing the Tanadrine Grid Senate uniform) needed a lot of tweaking to make it fully functional, so I spent a good part of today working on that. I expect by tomorrow Karnagie and all similar characters will be animation-ready. There were also some misc problem solving tasks I had to do, such as finding out how to rotate an oval-shaped eye without moving it out of its socket… the solution wasn’t as simple as I would have liked and it might add a bunch of extra steps when making new templates based off Karnagie’s base model, especially if I want to change up the shape of the eye sockets.