Major snag in animation
I ran into some problems while animating, but it is mostly fixed now. I’ll post a developer’s notes video either tomorrow or the day after to explain why I had to take extra time to modify my rigs. To put it simply, I didn’t realize that some of my controllers essentially broke my ability to hold a character’s limbs in place and also broke motion curve display (making it hard to fine-tune animation)… I do my best to avoid these things via motion tests such as those seen in some of my tutorial videos, but sometimes no matter how careful you are there are landmines in the 3d production process that you never see until it explodes on you. Another lesson learned, and I doubt it will be the last!