Comic date moved to tuesday
Just a small update: I’m going to try to publish comics on either tuesdays or sundays, as my college courses lie on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Also, I’m almost finished adapting the remainder of characters to the new rig; I really wanted to do extensive testing to make sure it contained all of the base control elements I will ever need for a bipedal rig which includes standardized deformer elements. As I add this rig to more and more characters, it will become increasingly difficult to make *any* changes that would require replacing rig elements that exist without damaging my ability to load/save pre-made things easily across all characters. I have learned the hard way that a long-term project like Delura requires a lot of foresight and careful planning as far as production is concerned… something I feel I did very poorly when first starting the project.
I am really excited about what I have to show for the upcoming premium video… I decided that it’d be a good idea to throw in some of the inside details of my latest research into enhancing production and I think viewers will find it quite interesting. In a nutshell, there are things I’m doing which was deemed “impossible to do” in Lightwave 🙂